The following Events are planned to take place in the coming few months:
- March 3rd-5th: Friday- Sunday: CANA Weekend.
- March 24th -26th , Friday – Sunday: Centering Prayer: Take some quiet time-out that will enable you to better receive the gift of Christ’s presence and action in your life, during a weekend of contemplative prayer, stillness, solitude and reflection. Facilitator: Niamh Brennan
- March 31st – April 2nd: Marriage Preparation Weekend
- April 7-9: Bethany Training
- April 13-16 EASTER TRIDUUM, (Holy Thursday afternoon to Easter Morning) - three days of meditation and prayer in preparation for Easter. Facilitator: Séamus Devitt C.Ss.R.
- April 21-23: Matt Talbot
- April 29: ‘Returning to the Well of Gaelic Wisdom’ – Part 1, with Pádraigin Clancy: 10am -5pm, followed by
- (April 29th) Bealtaine Celebration, outdoors, 5pm to 6pm.
CONTACTS: The Secretary, Esker, 091 844007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org