The following Events are planned to take place in Esker in the coming few months:
- May 26-28: Mindfulness Residential Retreat with Carmel Sheridan, MA, M.Sc.
- June 3: Mindfulness Day: Carmel Sheridan. MA, M.Sc.
- JUNE 6-14: ANNUAL ESKER SOLEMN NOVENA TO THE MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP.
- June 10: Bethany Training: Follow-up day.
- June 16-18: Marriage Preparation Weekend.
- June 18th, Sunday: FAMILY FUN DAY IN ESKER
- July 3-9: Foyer de Charité Retreat: Do you need to come away, have time for yourself and rest for a while? Theme: ‘If you but knew the gift of God…’: presents a synthesis of the Christian faith. Enquiries: Helen 086 1678027. Silent Retreat preached by Fr. Kilian Byrne.
- July 8: Mindfulness Day, Carmel Sheridan MA, M.Sc.
- July 9-14: Being Present in the Presence: Meditation Retreat: Facilitator Brendan O’Rourke C.Ss.R. Guided, silent and movement meditation together with light grounding and breath work, all in a restful, quiet atmosphere.
- July 15-23: CANA
- July 24-27: Art Course, with Chris Hughes – 087 9718405; oils and acrylic painting class made easy. All equipment supplied, just turn up. Guaranteed a 20′ x 16′ canvas completed per day. The only thing you bring is inspiration.
- July 29: Lughnasa Celebration.
- July 29: Return to the well of Celtic Wisdom: with Pádraigín Clancy. 10am-5pm.
- AUGUST: LOOKING AHEAD: AUGUST 27, ESKER CEMETERY SUNDAY 3PM
CONTACTS: The Secretary, Esker, 091 844007, or email firstname.lastname@example.org