Please hold in prayer the couples who will be in Esker for their Marriage Preparation Weekend. May they be immensely blessed by God. Contact 091 844007, or email email@example.com
January 19th- 21st (Friday 8pm to after lunch on Sunday).
March 2nd -4th: ”
April 27th-29th ”
October 5th -7th. ”
Cost per Couple is €260
‘A wedding for a day, a marriage is for every day!’
‘I freely recommend this programme and I pray for the couples and priests who present it. May the Lord continue to bless your work in Esker.’ Criost linn, John Kirby, Bishop of Clonfert
A Residential Weekend, from Friday evening 8pm to after lunch on Sunday. Sandwiches galore etc. on arrival. Everything supplied. Just bring yourselves!
Feedback from Esker Pre-Marriage Weekend of June 16th-18th, 2017:
- ‘Excellent. Will recommend to others.’
- ‘We found the weekend very rewarding and insightful. We really enjoyed it and would highly recommend to our friends. Thanks to the married couples for their very honest and brave feedback on married life, and thanks to …. for their kindness and knowledge. We’ll be forever grateful.’
- Thank you to everyone who talked…’
- Didn’t know what to expect, loved the weekend and think every couple would benefit from it…’
- ‘We appreciated the honest feedback from all the married couples.’
- ‘Excellent weekend, thanks again for sharing your experiences: we hope to use your advice and tools along the way.’
- ‘Thank you to all the couples for your honest and open accounts of married life’
Feedback from Esker Pre-Marriage Weekend of 30th March- April 2nd, 2017.
- Thank you to all involve, the weekend was well structured, on depth and well presented. We have both learned some valuable lessons to help prepare us for married life.
- Really enjoyed the course, we both got so much out of it. It was lovely being in Esker,- the accommodation, food and hospitality was excellent.
- Amazing weekend. Very grateful. Thank you.
- Thank you for your generous spirit over the weekend.
- Very enjoyable weekend. Nice and relaxed environment.
- We felt the course was absolutely fantastic. Thank you to the couples…. for being so honest. It makes you realise that some of the things that you go through in a relationship aren’t that disastrous and you can work through them.
- It was lovely to hear from real couples. It really opened up the lines of communication for us and we are much closer and stronger as a result. Thank you so much for sharing your personal experiences with us.
- Overall, a wonderful weekend, great experience. Will most definitely benefit us in our future. Great food. Well run.
- …Stronger relationship coming out of the weekend. An incredible, life-changing experience I would say. I feel renewed in my own faith and excited about building our relationship with God as a couple. We both thoroughly enjoyed it.
- We found the course to be really great in preparing us for married life ahead. Everyone involved was very open and welcoming and it was great to draw from the experience of the married couples. We will definitely recommend the course to all of our friends.
- Thank you so much for really helping me and N grow more in love and more stronger this weekend. What a magical weekend – we cannot thank you enough.
- This course was amazing. Would highly recommend to people. Team are fantastic and very honest and open which is really nice to be a part of.
- Thank you for your commitment in giving the course. Your dedication really comes through. The course is really well run … Really enjoyed the openness and candour of the speaking couples and the time and technique of writing to each other. Thank you.
- This weekend was the most special thing we have ever done for our relationship. The generosity of spirit of all the w/e team was outstanding, we feel very grateful for having experienced it.
- It brought us closer together and gave us good tools to help us maintain unity through our marriage. We found the course speakers excellent and open. Than you for your time. We highly recommend this course.
Feedback from weekend of Marriage Preparation, January 2017
- ‘V impressed by the weekend. We appreciate the time and openness of the couples who facilitated, and especially as it was done on a volunteer basis.’
- ‘Coming to the course, we were not sure what to expect. For both of us the weekend has been a powerful and emotional path of discovery. It was honest and thought provoking. We enjoyed the experience immensely and will definitely recommend it to friends.’
- ‘It was a beautiful experience for both of us, giving us life-skills and hope, that hopefully one day we will look back and say we are as happy after 30 years as the day we met, through your help and guidance.’
- ‘Excellent all round!’
- ‘Valuable, reflective and thoughtful experience – the honesty and genuineness of the team is hugely motivating and inspiring. Plenty of thinking for our future marriage – highly recommend this! Keep up the excellent work.’
- ‘This was an excellent course – it gave an insight into marriage and how as a couple we can make our marriage work in a loving way and in the presence of God. The time the team gives you is amazing. Thank you.’
- ‘We expect that this weekend will stand to us tremendously in the long run. We appreciated the open and honest approach of the couples, facilitators and team couples. We’re delighted that we came.’
- ‘Great weekend, very helpful on all aspects of married life. Honesty and openness of the teams made the course very relevant to the real life problems or issues that we will face. Lovely atmosphere.’
Click here or go to ‘What we do’ on Homepage, for details about our PreMarriage Courses, and also to read comments from couples who have experienced this course in Esker in 2016.