ALL Redemptorists, as well as their co‐workers and volunteers, value and encourage the participation of children and young people in their pastoral ministry and in activities that enhance their spiritual, physical, emotional and social development. They recognise the dignity and rights of all children and are committed to their support and safeguarding. Redemptorists undertake to do all in their power to create a safe environment for children and young people and to ensure their protection from neglect and from physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
- Policy Statement of the Redemptorists in Ireland
- Redemptorist Best Practice in Working with Children and Young People
- Code of Behaviour for ALL Redemptorists, their employees, volunteers and others in contact with children
- Local Safeguarding Representatives
- Standards and Guidance Document for the Catholic Church in Ireland
- Safeguarding Handbook of the Redemptorists in Ireland