The Esker Pre Marriage Preparation Weekend is probably the premiership of marriage preparation. This a residential weekend beginning on Friday evening, and ending at lunch on Sunday, it is conducted by married couples, and gives the couple an opportunity to examine all aspects of their relationship in a caring and understanding environment. At a time when it is probably more difficult than in the past to sustain a life-giving relationship, this weekend is strongly recommended for those who wish to make a success of their marriage.
- How to keep your relationship alive and your marriage vibrant
- The skills required for Good Communication in marriage
- How to embrace Differences
- The importance of Forgiveness for couples
- What makes good Sexual Communication in a marriage
- Why choose a Church wedding to begin a marriage